Stand & Fill Broadcast Corn Feeder
Our OMD 600 pound capacity low-profile stand & fill broadcast corn feeder is made by Chas-Mac Hunting Products in Houston, Texas. The OMD 600 pound low-profile corn feeder has an all galvanized hopper with a high quality 3-coat paint process with epoxy coating & UV rated polyurethane topcoat. The feeder has steel constructed skids with welded u-bolts allowing users an attachment point for easy relocation in the field. High quality feeder offering users a safer way to fill their feeder from the ground without the use of a ladder.
This feeder is part of the OMD product line developed by Chas-Mac Hunting Products. Hand made in Texas by Texans!
- U-bolts are welded to the feeder skids allowing users an attachment point for easy relocation in the field.
- 12 Volt motor, 12 Volt solar panel, 12 Volt battery, THE-ELIMINATOR and THE-TIMER
- Heavy duty cage to protect your feeder components from abuse of large animals and varmints
- Hinge door w/ lock pin for easy access to control unit
- Low-profile design to allow easy filling from the ground
- Built in bottom inverted funnel to prevent feed from falling under the feeder
- Fill Height: 61 inches
- Width: 42 inches
- Length: 55 inches
Fits between the wheel wells of a pickup truck for easy transportation.
Remember to SHOP LOCAL – Find a Dealer Near You!!
Product available for STORE PICK UP ONLY or Call for Freight Quote by contacting us at 713.461.9163.
Soon you can shop online.