The O.M.D. 1,600 pound gravity protein feeder is made by O.M.D, a division of Chas-Mac Hunting Products. The O.M.D protein feeders are manufactured with 18 gauge galvanized steel hopper. The interior design ensures that ALL of the feed drains to the bottom of each of the 6 down tube feeder outlets. Each feeding tube is made with adjustable baffles to assist in regulating feed. These tubes are 6″ x 6″ and approximately 31.5″ from the ground for easy feeding access. Feed ports are constructed with water drain holes. The gravity protein feeder is constructed with wide and angled skids allowing easy relocation in the field. All O.M.D protein feeders go through a high quality 3-coat paint process with epoxy coating & UV rated polyurethane topcoat.
Hand made in Texas by Texans!
- 1600 lb. protein capacity (approximate)
- 18-gauge galvanized steel hopper
- Tube feeding port height is 31.5″ from the ground
- Internal funnels directing feed to all 6 down tubes allowing complete feed distribution
- Gravity Protein constructed with 6 down tubes with adjustable baffles to assist in regulating feed
- Angled steel skids for easy maneuvering
- Fill Height: 90 inches
- Tube Feeding Port Height: 31.5 inches
Product available for STORE PICK UP ONLY