Boss Tripod Specs & Info
- Spilt bean leg design (10 ft. and over) makes our Boss Tripod the sturdiest on the market today!
- Full ladder for safety and ease in climbing.
- Tripod has a 4-point contact to the ground which makes it the strongest and sturdiest built today.
- No cross bracing required.
- Legs and ladder remove for transporting and quick set-up in the field.
- Our tripod seat compartment is unique in that the trap door lifts up for easy entry (see photo) and when it is in the down position, there is a full floor for your feet.
- The compartment is 42″ in diameter.
- The seat folds down and is comfortable, contour and swivels, and is squeak-free!
- The rail height is adjustable or the rail can be removed for bow hunting. Also, see bow stands below.